Don't miss the opportunity to learn from one of the leading professionals on Federal Employee Benefits, Ed Zurndorfer, in a complimentary webinar for federal employees.
This Session Covers
An Overview of the 4 Types of Social Security Benefits
- Retirement, disability, survivor, Medicare
- Eligiblity requirements for each type,
- How the amounts are calculated
- How they apply to the financial plans of federal employees, both FERS and CSRS employees
Understanding the Common Pitfalls
- The Windfall Elimination Program for CSRS
- Earnings Test
- Special Retirement Supplement for FERS
- Government Pension Offsets (GPO)
- How the benefits are taxed
Information about Medicare
- Differences between A, B, C, & D,
- When are the Federal Dental and Vision plans more advantageous than Medicare B?
... plus a lot more!
* Raymond James is not affiliated with Ed Zurndorfer. Any opinions are those of Ed Zurndorfer and not necessarily those of Raymond James.