Don't miss the opportunity to learn from one of the leading professionals on Federal Employee Benefits, Ed Zurndorfer, in a complimentary webinar for federal employees.
This Session Covers
An Overview of Financial Planning Topics for Feds
- Setting goals
- Practical considerations
- Projecting future income needs
- How much money will you need saved when you retire?
- How do your federal benefits come into play?
The Retirement “Tripod”
- CSRS and FERS annuities, plus military pensions
- Social Security benefits
- TSP, IRAs, and other savings/investments
Ed thoroughly explores all 3 components
Other Information to Consider
- Health Insurance plans and key points
- Vision + Dental plans
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts administered by FSAFEDS
- Information about FEGLI, private life insurance, FLTCIP, and other long-term care options
... plus more!
* Raymond James is not affiliated with Ed Zurndorfer. Any opinions are those of Ed Zurndorfer and not necessarily those of Raymond James.