Don't miss the opportunity to learn from one of the leading professionals on Federal Employee Benefits, Ed Zurndorfer, in a complimentary webinar for federal employees.
This Session Covers
An Overview of the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- Contributions and how they work, including limits and getting the biggest match
- Ways to maximize tax savings
- The main differences between Roth and Traditional TSP accounts
Understanding the Different Funds
An overview of the five main TSP funds (G, F, C, S, & I) and the Lifecycle (or “L” Funds), plus tips for developing an effective investment strategy that matches your time horizon, risk tolerance, and other individual factors.
Other Information About the TSP
- Withdrawal options
- The TSP annuity options
- Mixed withdrawal, plus more!
* Raymond James is not affiliated with Ed Zurndorfer. Any opinions are those of Ed Zurndorfer and not necessarily those of Raymond James.