Don't miss the opportunity to learn from one of the leading professionals on Federal Employee Benefits, Ed Zurndorfer, in a complimentary webinar for federal employees.
This Session Covers
An Overview of CSRS & Different Types of Retirement
- Types of service used for determining eligibility to retire under CSRS
- Employee and agency contributions to CSRS
- Military service and temporary time
- The CSRS annuity computation
- Minimum age and service requirements
- Early retirement and deferred retirement
Understanding the Annuity Computation
- Amount of an annuity
- Length of service and unused sick leave
- High-3 average salary
- Effective date of your annuity
- Possible reduction of your CSRS annuity
- Survivor benefits
Other Information for CSRS Annuitants
- Submitting your retirement application
- Receipt of first annuity check
- Future questions regarding retirement and insurance issues
... plus more!
* Raymond James is not affiliated with Ed Zurndorfer. Any opinions are those of Ed Zurndorfer and not necessarily those of Raymond James.