It’s that time of the year again… it’s your federal benefits open season. This is the time you can finally enroll, make changes or cancel your FEHB, FEDVIP or FSAFEDS coverage.
FEDLIFE PODCAST Ep.62: Everything You Need to Know This Open Season
In this episode, Dan Sipe speaks with Ed Zurndorfer about what type of changes you can make, and how to enroll yourself or family members to your health and dental insurance before 2022. You only have a small amount of time to make these changes which could end up saving you thousands of dollars in unused or unnecessary coverage.
Dan and Ed discuss:
- What employees need to know and what to do with their benefits and flexible spending accounts
- Six things you could do to your Federal Employees Health Insurance
- Participation in premium conversion
- Dates to be aware of in the upcoming future
- Four points feds need to know about their FEDVIP
- And more
Like and Subscribe on YouTube:
“Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Lee, Sipe & Associates, Inc. is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James. Content represents the opinions of the speaker and not necessarily those of Raymond James. Important Disclosure Information: http://raymondjames.com/smicd.htm.