Listen in and learn the strategies you need to take proactive steps to secure your financial well-being during your service and retirement.
FedLife Podcast: Age and Service Milestones for Federal Employees (prt. 1)
Federal employees reach stages of their federal service in which they achieve age and service milestones. Designed to shape and track your retirement planning, this week, Ed Zurndorfer sheds light on these milestones and their implications. Listen in and learn the strategies you need to take proactive steps to secure your financial well-being during your service and retirement.
- The significance of reaching 18 months of service and how it impacts your eligibility for FERS disability retirement
- What you should know about the milestones at the 3-year mark (such as agency contributions, annual leave accrual, and making deposits for military service)
- The age milestones that determine when you can retire
- The Minimum Retirement Age (MRA) and the impact of early retirement arrangements
- The milestones beyond retirement age, including TSP withdrawals, Medicare eligibility, RMD rules, and more!
Like and Subscribe on YouTube at YouTube.com/FedLife
“Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Lee, Sipe & Associates, Inc. is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James. Content represents the opinions of the speaker and not necessarily those of Raymond James. Important Disclosure Information: http://raymondjames.com/smicd.htm.