- The 2024 Federal Pay Raise is historic – find out why! Also learn why feds might not see their pay raise until the end of January.
Are You a FERS Employee? Don't miss the next webinar going over your benefits and retirement plan -
FedLife Podcast (ep. #111): The Ripple Effects of the 2024 Federal Pay Raise
How to ensure that you are actually receiving the 5.2% you’re entitled to. Also - when your gross salary increases, it results in some positive outcomes for other federal benefits such as FEGLI. Also – why some feds won’t see the pay raise until their second paycheck of the 2024 calendar year.
Featured in this episode:
- The FEGLI Basic insurance amount and how it is calculated
- The 2024 federal pay raise is one of the biggest in decades
- With federal pay, what is a leave year?
- Why don’t I have the 5.2% pay raise for federal employees?
- The difference between the pay raise and the COLA for FERS and CSRS
Like and Subscribe on YouTube at YouTube.com/FedLife
“Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Lee, Sipe & Associates, Inc. is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James. Content represents the opinions of the speaker and not necessarily those of Raymond James. Important Disclosure Information: http://raymondjames.com/smicd.htm.