Dan and Ed review 10 social security myths, for military members and federal civilian employees.
FedLife Podcast (ep. 103): 10 Social Security Myths
Learn about reductions, full retirement age, and more! Ed and addresses several myths like:
- Is social security going to go bankrupt?
- Can military members get social security?
- Is it always best to start collecting benefits at age 62?
- Is social security income a sufficient retirement plan?
- Are social security benefits subject to taxes?
- Will an ex-spouse get your social security?
Like and Subscribe on YouTube at YouTube.com/FedLife
“Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Lee, Sipe & Associates, Inc. is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James. Content represents the opinions of the speaker and not necessarily those of Raymond James. Important Disclosure Information: http://raymondjames.com/smicd.htm.