- Learn some great tips from when Ed was in federal service.
- How health care flexible spending accounts (HCFSA) can be a game changer for feds.
- Can you enroll in an HCFSA with TriCare insurance?
Are You a covered by an FEHB Plan? Don't miss the next webinar going over your health benefits and Medicare -
FedLife Podcast (ep. #112): HCFSA Reimbursement of Transportation Costs and More
Did you know an HCFSA can be used to cover transportation cost to and from a doctor’s office? Or that you’re eligible to get an HCFSA whether you have an FEHB plan or TriCare? Learn this and more in this week’s episode of the FedLife Podcast!
Featured in this episode:
- Some examples to demonstrate the positive difference an HCFSA can make.
- IRS mileage reimbursement for transportation costs to a doctor, dentist, or ophthalmologist
- The continued exasperation of copayment and deductible amounts
- How much money should be set aside for an HCFSA?
- Maximum carry overs for 2023 and 2024 – and learn how grace periods work.
Like and Subscribe on YouTube at YouTube.com/FedLife
“Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Lee, Sipe & Associates, Inc. is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James. Content represents the opinions of the speaker and not necessarily those of Raymond James. Important Disclosure Information: http://raymondjames.com/smicd.htm.